Vrax Belebome, aka Belebome or Bellybomb, is an enemy of the Ninja Turtles. As an alien with a noxious burp and one eye, he is an old friend of Fugitoid and an information dealer, who carries information about the Triceraton Mother Ship. As an outlaw and swindler who betrays others, he is also one of the few henchmen of Lord Vringath Dregg and uses the Neutrinos for his crimes, for example trying to get information from Michelangelo about the Heart of Darkness. Vrax Belebome debuts in Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- Vrax Belebomb is a classic character of the TMNT universe.
- This is the second incarnation of Vrax, as well as the first incarnation of Vrax to make an appearance in an animated series.
- In Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind, the Ninja Turtles and Fugitoid found Vrax Belebome at Zayfod's Cantina just to get information from him about the Triceraton Mother Ship.
- According to Fugitoid, him and Vrax Belebome are old friends.
- Like his previous incarnation, he possesses a very bad breath that he uses as his main weapon against any opponent.
- He is referred to as "Bellybomb" when Michelangelo mispronounced his name when trying to fight him after stealing the Zemulacks from Fugitoid.