|Turtles In Time|
|Season 3, Episode 19|
|Air Date||August 2nd, 2015|
|The Deadly Venom||Tale Of The Yokai|
Turtles In Time is the nineteenth episode of Season 3 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode was aired in August 2nd, 2015.
- This episode title is a reference to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtle in Time video game released on Arcades and the Super Nintendo console in the 90's as well as the IDW series arc of the same name.
- Michelangelo will have a crush on Renet Tilley.
- The dead warriors resurrected by Savanti are reminiscent from the skeleton warriors from the 1963 film "Jason and the Argonauts".
- These versions of Renet and Lord Simultaneous don't come from another dimension as in all previous incarnations, but from the future.
- This version of Savanti Romero is not a demon as its previous counterparts, but a mutant from the future.
- When sent back into medieval England, the Ninja Turtles find signs giving directions to Camelot, Avalon and Savanti's Tower, there named Tower of the Demon.
- Camelot is a castle and court associated with the legendary King Arthur. Absent in the early Arthurian material, Camelot first appeared in 12th-century French romances and, after the Lancelot-Grail cycle, eventually came to be described as the fantastic capital of Arthur's realm and a symbol of the Arthurian world. The stories locate it somewhere in Great Britain and sometimes associate it with real cities, though more usually its precise location is not revealed. Most scholars regard it as being entirely fictional, its geography being perfect for romance writers; Arthurian scholar Norris J. Lacy commented that "Camelot, located no where in particular, can be anywhere". Nevertheless arguments about the location of the "real Camelot" have occurred since the 15th century and continue to rage today in popular works and for tourism purposes.
- Avalon is a legendary island featured in the Arthurian legend. It first appears in Geoffrey of Monmouth's 1136 pseudohistorical account Historia Regum Britanniae ("The History of the Kings of Britain") as the place where King Arthur's sword Excalibur was forged and later where Arthur was taken to recover from his wounds after the Battle of Camlann. Avalon was associated from an early date with mystical practices and people such as Morgan le Fay.
- When Mikey asked Renet out for a date, she said that he is older than her and that she hasn't been born yet.
- From Renet's point-of-view, Mikey is centuries older than her in the future.
- The L.A.R.P Turtles appear in this episode.