Turtle Mech is a weapon of the Ninja Turtles. This is a gigantic, robotic suit that resembles a turtle, which can be operated by four people to fight off giant enemies such as Kraang Prime, Mega Shredder, and Dregg's Ship. Turtle Mech debuts in Plan 10.
After Raphael had switched his mind with the mind of a Kraang, he brought information to the Ninja Turtles about the Kraang Hive Mind plotting another Kraang Invasion in New York City. With this new information about The Kraang's next move, Donatello starts to design a gigantic, robotic suit which he wants to use during the invasion. After some time of engineering the machine, he tries to find a power source for it. Luckily when the Turtles went to Dimension X to rescue Leatherhead, Donnie gets his hands on a Kraang crystal from Dimension X to use as a power cell. Once the Kraang Invasion occurred, it was time for Donatello to use the Turtle Mech for the first time.
- Raphael (The Invasion Part Two, Attack Of The Mega Shredder!, & When Worlds Collide Part Two)
- April O'Neil (The Invasion Part Two, Attack Of The Mega Shredder!, & When Worlds Collide Part Two)
- Donatello (The Invasion Part Two & Attack Of The Mega Shredder!)
- Michelangelo (The Invasion Part Two)
- Casey Jones (Attack Of The Mega Shredder!)
- Bishop (When Worlds Collide Part Two)
- Y'Gythgba (When Worlds Collide Part Two)
- Plan 10 (Concept Art)
- Into Dimension X (Arm)
- The Invasion Part One (Concept Art)
- The Invasion Part Two (Debut)
- When Worlds Collide Part Two (Last Appearance)
- It's seems as if Donatello designed the Turtle Mech out of the Mighty Super Robo Mecha from Super Robo Mecha Force Five!, which Michelangelo liked about the Turtle Mech when he first used it.
- In the concept arts that Donatello drew of the Turtle Mech, it can be seen that three of the Ninja Turtles and April O'Neil are operating the machine. Coincidentally in The Invasion Part Two, Donatello, April O'Neil, Raphael, and Michelangelo are the only ones who are operating the Turtle Mech, but not Leonardo due to his injuries by The Foot Clan.