|The Super Shredder|
|Air Date||November 6, 2016|
|Previous||Bat in the Belfry|
The Super Shredder is the twentieth episode of Season 4 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode will be aired on November 6th, 2016.
- Shredder is seen in the beginning of the episode recuperating through the Mutagen Drip that is being used on him by Baxter Fly, which has been happening ever since City at War.
- Karai and Shinigami are continuing their fight against The Foot Clan, which they've been doing ever since City at War.
- When Super Shredder tells the Ninja Turtles and April O'Neil to meet him up at the last place he defeated Splinter, he is referring to the fight between him and Splinter in the Sewers in The Invasion Part Two.
- When the Ninja Turtles, Splinter, and April O'Neil are in the Subway Station and Donatello states that is the same station where Karai captured and poisoned them, he is referring to The Deadly Venom.
- The first fight between Super Shredder and Splinter occurred in the Abandoned Subway that was seen in Wormquake! Part One.
- Super Shredder and Splinter had their second fight in The Undercity, which is where Splinter fought The Rat King in Of Rats and Men.
- When April O'Neil finally tracked down Splinter in The Undercity, Donatello also referred to the fight between Splinter and The Rat King from Of Rats and Men.
- Super Shredder and Splinter falling into the abyss of The Undercity parallels to when The Rat King fell as well into the abyss in Of Rats and Men.
- The Elite Foot Bots attacking the Ninja Turtles, April O'Neil, and Karai with bow and arrows parallels to the Foot Bots using bow and arrows to attack Leonardo in The Invasion Part Two.
- Shredder fully mutates into Super Shredder.
- At the end of the episode, Splinter and Super Shredder both fall into the abyss of The Undercity.