|The Rat King|
|Real Name||Victor Falco|
|Alias||The Rat King • Dr. Victor Falco • Falco • Ratzilla • The Verminator • Lord Rattington • Count Ratula|
|Species||Human (Caucasian American) (formerly)|
Master Of Every Rat (self-proclaimed)
|Allies||Aristotle • Rats • Giant Rats • Dr. Tyler Rockwell (formerly) • Ninja Turtles (formerly) • April O'Neil (formerly) • The Kraang (formerly) • Splinter (formerly) • Kavaxas • Hattori Tatsu • Ho Chan|
|Enemies||Dr. Tyler Rockwell • Ninja Turtles • April O'Neil • Casey Jones • Irma Langinstein • Splinter • Ice Cream Kitty • Humans|
|Weapons||Psychic Neuro-Chemical • Rats • Splinter (temporarily) (see below)|
|Home||New York City (Formerly)|
|Hair Color||Black & Grey (Human)|
|Eye Color||Blue (Human) • Pink (Mutant)|
|First Appearance||Monkey Brains (Human)|
I, Monster (Mutant)
|Last Appearance||I, Monster (Human)|
End Times (Mutant)
|Voiced By||Jeffrey Combs|
Victor Falco, aka Dr. Victor Falco or The Rat King, is an enemy of the Ninja Turtles. He was once a human scientist from New York City, who was a former colleague of Dr. Tyler Rockwell. After The Kraang gave him some of their Mutagen and other supplies for some Mutagen experimentation, he betrays Rockwell and mutates him into a chimpanzee with psychic powers. But after he escaped and the Turtles had helped him get his old friend back, he was able to exact the psychic neuro-chemical from his mutant brain to gain psychic powers of his own. After he was defeated by the Turtles, he retreated and continues to work on regaining his powers. That was until he was mutated into a mutant human with psychic powers that can communicate with rats. Once he renamed himself and started to command his own army of rats in New York, he attempted to achieve his goal of using rats to conquer the human race. In a few occasions, he would use Splinter as his own puppet as part of his army. But once Splinter had dropped him from The Undercity and he fell to his death, he was seen once more as an illusion of Splinter when he was trapped in the abyss as well. He has a rivalry with Splinter. Victor Falco debuts in Monkey Brains and The Rat King debuts in I, Monster.
As Victor Falco
Victor Falco was born in 1957 to an unknown couple, who raised him in New York City. When he was older, Victor Falco attended the same college as Tyler Rockwell, who would soon become the lab partner of Falco, 33 years later following their graduation. But their partnership took a dark turn when Falco used Rockwell in an experiment assigned to him by The Kraang that involved the use of the Mutagen, a neuro-chemical, and chimpanzee DNA. As Rockwell was now a mutant chimpanzee, he was used in order to extract a psychic-neuro chemical from his mutant brain. But his plans were foiled when his old colleague escaped the laboratory, leading to Falco reporting him missing to the public. He was hoping that somebody would eventually find Tyler Rockwell (who he said was actually a regular monkey that Rockwell was experimenting on) and bring him back to Dr. Victor Falco.
As The Rat King
After Dr. Victor Falco was defeated by the Ninja Turtles some time earlier, he hid away in his new laboratory. During his time hiding out, he was attempting to work once more on regaining his psychic powers, with only rats as his test subjects. He was also planning his vengeance on the Ninja Turtles for foiling his plans. While Victor Falco was working on his psychic neuro-chemical, the rats that were inside of his laboratory were chewing on an electrical cord that was over Falco's head. As the cord was cut, the electricity caused a fire inside the lab and some of the Mutagen and psychic neuro-chemical spilled on his eyes. Once Falco had regained his psychic powers and was helpless with his blindness, he was able to communicate with his lab rats to aid him. After he was saved by the rats, he started to hide in the sewers in his new lair, started wearing black clothing, and nicknamed himself The Rat King.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
As Victor Falco
As The Rat King
- I, Monster (Debut)
- Darkest Plight (Illusion/ Corpse)
- End Times (Spirit/ Last Appearance)
|The Gallery of The Rat King can be see Here.|
- Rat King was the first mutant to name himself and not being named by Michelangelo.
- In I, Monster, it was seen that Michelangelo was bothered by the fact that The Rat King named himself and started to make new names for him. But afterwards, Mikey gives up and states that he will name the next mutant.
- Like all of the incarnations of The Rat King, he has wraps that covers all around his body
- The Rat King has a black cloak and a black brim hat.
- His black clothing might represent the Bubonic Plague (Black Death).
- This can also be a reference to the Plague Doctor outfit that was used.
- In Of Rats and Men, The Rat King was thrown from a cliff by Splinter when he was blind.
- The Rat King has a white rat assistant named Aristotle, who is seen most of the time on Rat King's shoulder.
- One of the nicknames that Michelangelo made for Rat King was Verminator, which is a reference to a character from the Archie comics named Verminator X.
- In Mazes & Mutants, the design used on the skeletons are very similar in appearance with The Rat King.