The Pig and the Rhino is the eleventh episode of Season Three of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode was aired in March 8, 2015.
While Donnie finishes a new batch of retro-mutagen in hopes of saving Karai, the Turtles are hunted by Shredder's new henchmen, Bebop and Rocksteady.
|The Gallery of The Pig and the Rhino can be see Here.
- In this episode, Bebop and Rocksteady will be the main antagonists of this episode, as hinted by the title of this episode.
- This is the first episode to be aired on March 2015.
- The Pig and the Rhino was going to be titled The Mojo Dojo, then The Hog and the Horn.
- Bebop and Rocksteady will fight the Ninja Turtles in an amusement park.
- It seems that Bebop and Rocksteady kidnapped someone.
- Michelangelo will name Anton Zeck and Ivan Steranko, Bebop and Rocksteady.
- As seen in the preview, Rocksteady likes his new name, but Bebop doesn't like his.