|The Fourfold Trap|
|Season 3, Episode 23|
|Air Date||September 13th, 2015|
|The Creeping Doom||Dinosaur Seen in Sewers!|
The Fourfold Trap is the twenty third episode of Season 3 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode was aired in September 13th, 2015.
- Splinter fights Bebop, Rocksteady, Serpent Karai, and Rahzar for the first time.
- The Mind Control Cure that Donatello created had failed.
- It seems that Serpent Karai can turn herself fully human as Karai, which is unknown how.
- Mr. Murakami San appears in this episode as a hologram.
- The M.O.U.S.E.R.S return with their ability to create holograms.
- Mikey's trap was the Flush-O-Matic, which was a figure set made for the 1987 toyline.
- Splinter managed to use the healing hands to make the Parasite come out of Serpent Karai.
- Michelangelo thought that he was going to mutate into a female turtle.
- This was a reference to Venus de Milo.
- This episode contains references to the 2004 horror film, Saw.
- This episode had a similar plot to the episode, Baxter's Gambit.
- In the Dojo, it was seen for the first time that Splinter has a giant wheel.
- The platform in where Serpent Karai, Tiger Claw, and April O'Neil were on top of had a similar look to the M.O.U.S.E.R.S' legs and Fishface's legs.