|The Creeping Doom|
|Season 3, Episode 22|
|Air Date||August 23rd, 2015|
|Attack Of The Mega Shredder||The Fourfold Trap|
The Creeping Doom is the twenty second episode of Season 3 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode was aired in August 23rd, 2015.
After an accident, Donatello finds himself slowly losing his intelligence.
- The Creep returns in this episode as the villain.
- According to Brandon Auman, this episode is based on his favorite story, Flowers For Algernon.
- This episode contains various references to Friday The 13th VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan.
- The story takes place in the same location.
- The Creep Vs. Raphael fight scene is very similar to the Jason Vs. Julius fight scene.
- When Creepweed is taking over New York City, Michelangelo compares this with "Swampman Takes Manhattan".
- The episode also used similar soundtracks from the film.
- The Creep appearing and disappearing from one place to another is similar to Jason's appearing and disappearing in the film.
- Donatello is seen trying to create a cure for Serpent Karai in his lab, with a Parasite.
- It was revealed and seen in this episode that Donatello has a trophy shelf of his own, which contains items that he has collected from the Ninja Turtles' missions in past episodes.
- When Donatello came with Retro-Mutagen in a gun, the gun looked like a gun used by one of the Kraangdroids in Battle for New York, only that it contained Mutagen.
- With the Snakeweed Claw, The Creep was able to create Son of Snakeweed with it.
- After being burnt by April O'Neil in the Shellraiser, Son of Snakeweed and The Creep merged into Creepweed.
- The Grass Kicker was introduced in this episode.
- The Stealth Bike returns in this episode, which was used by Donatello to save Michelangelo from Creepweed.
- Raphael is seen maskless for the first time.