|The Arena of Carnage|
|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Air Date||January 24th, 2015|
|Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind||The War for Dimension X|
The Arena of Carnage is the seventh episode of Season 4 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode was aired in January 24, 2015.
- The holographic simulation at the beginning of the episode is a nod to some fighting games, such as Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.
- Shredder sitting in the back watching the fights and announcing the new challengers and special attacks represents the villain Shao Kahn from Mortal Kombat, who coincidentally also wears a horned helmet, spiked shoulder pads and a cape.
- Leonardo defeats Tiger Claw punching him during a spinning jump and shouting "Shoryuken!" while flames appear in the background, a reference to Street Fighter.
- Right before being defeated, Rahzar stands dizzy in place, waiting for Michelangelo's final attack, a reference to Mortal Kombat.
- The energy bars were designed after Mortal Kombat II's - specifically it resembled most closely, the Genesis version.
- When Leonardo defeats Tiger Claw with a regular attack it was a "Fatality", but Michelangelo's final blow on Rahzar was a "Balloonality", a reference to some funny and unusual final attacks from Mortal Kombat, such as "Friendship". The inflation of one's head for the purpose of a finishing move was actually used as one of Kabal's Fatalities in Mortal Kombat 3, and Kitana's Kiss of Death in the 16-bit version of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3.