|Tale of Tiger Claw|
|Air Date||February 12th, 2017|
|Previous||Tokka VS. The World|
Tale of Tiger Claw is the twenty fourth episode of Season 4 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode will be aired on February 12, 2017.
- More of Tiger Claw's backstory is revealed.
- Tiger Claw was mutated by The Kraang, went to the circus, and became a hired assassin alongside with Alopex.
- Tiger Claw also reveals that it was Alopex who cut off his tail after a failed attempt of murdering him.
- Both Alopex and Tiger Claw are siblings.
- The real name of Tiger Claw was revealed by Alopex as Takeshi.
- According to Leonardo, Karai and Shinigami have teamed up with the Mighty Mutanimals.
- According to Tiger Claw, he was the one who trained Alopex into the ways of Ninjutsu.
- Super Shredder tells Tiger Claw that Baxter Fly is working on the Super Mutagen, which he has been working on ever since Darkest Plight.
- Casey Jones mentions the time when Serpent Karai kissed him, which occurred in The Deadly Venom.
- There is even a flashback of the scene when that occurs.
- The bedroom of Tiger Claw was seen for the first time.
- Alopex cuts off the right hand of Tiger Claw with her Kama before he could shoot her with his ice pistol.
- Raphael having some feelings for Alopex after their first encounter can refer to the IDW Comics in which Alopex is the love interest of Raph. But afterwards he puts out that her abilities are nothing compared to Mona Lisa.
- When the Ninja Turtles catch up with Tiger Claw and Alopex in the alley, Raphael shouts to Tiger Claw "Back off, Tony!". Tiger Claw bien referred to as "Tony" is referencing Tony the Tiger, the mascot of the Kellogg's breakfast cereal "Frosted Flakes".
- When the hologram of Super Shredder was speaking with Tiger Claw, you can notice how one of the mutated blades on his right arm was wiggling around like if it was rubbery.
- When the first of the Cursed Twin Blades of Vengeance was destroyed, you can see that it was no longer frozen.