Squirrelanoids are enemies of the Ninja Turtles. Formerly normal grey squirrels that lived in the streets of New York City, these mutant squirrels were of one of the few mutants that were created because of the Mutagen Canisters that were released accidentally by a Kraang Scout Ship. They can get inside of the stomach of a host and multiply, as well as growing into giant humanoid red squirrels that can be aggressive towards their opponents. Squirrelanoids debuts in The Mutation Situation.
When the Ninja Turtles accidentally released Mutagen Canisters from the Kraang Scout Ship, a canister fell into an alley, and with the fall, the canister broke. With some Mutagen spilling, a squirrel passed and drank a small portion of the Mutagen, which later mutated it into a Squirrelanoids.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- The Mutation Situation (Premutated)
- Invasion of the Squirrelanoids (Debut)
- Fungus Humungous (Episode) (Illusion)
- Metalhead Rewired
- Meet Mondo Gecko
- The Deadly Venom (Mentioned)
- The Weird World Of Wyrm (Mentioned)
|The Gallery of Squirrelanoids can be see Here.|
- The Squirrelanoids are the first Supermutants to be featured in the show.
- In Fungus Humungous (Episode), they are seen as the worst fears of Garson Grunge and Michelangelo, which was caused after the Mushroom Men sprayed tneir spores on them.
- In TMNT: Danger of the Ooze, the Squirrelanoids appear as mini-bosses. In the same game, there are also purple variants, which are very similar to the original Squirrelanoids, only that they have another color.
- The Squirrelanoids are a parody of the Xenomorphs.
- The lifecycle of them is very similar to the one of the Xenomorphs.
- The final form that they take has a similar design to them as well.