|First Appearance||Mutagen Man Unleashed|
Spy Kraangdroid is a disguise of The Kraang. This is a Kraangdroid that can transform into Irma Langinstein and into a mode that reveals Kraang SubPrime and its weapons. Spy Kraangdroid debuts in Mutagen Man Unleashed.
Nexons ago, Rook (an Utrom who is a member of the Utrom High Council) built this suit. But then when the corrupted Knight decided to steal her idea, he did so. Afterwards, Kraang SubPrime used this suit as part of the Kraang Hive Mind. Not only that, but he modified the suit to have the ability to transform. This was known as the Spy Kraangdroid.
- M.O.U.S.E.R.S Attack! (April's Phone)
- Mutagen Man Unleashed (Debut/ Silent Cameo as Irma Langinstein)
- The Good, the Bad, and Casey Jones
- Of Rats and Men
- Pizza Face (Episode)
- A Chinatown Ghost Story
- The Invasion Part One (True Form)
- Battle for New York Part One
- Battle for New York Part Two
- The War for Dimension X
- It can turn into Irma Langinstein, since Kraang SubPrime was uncover to pretend to be her, to be able to look for the Turtle's Lair.
- There are these robots called the Irma-Bots that look like this Kraangdroid, only that it doesn't seem to transform.
- Kraang SubPrime controls this Kraandroid with the joysticks that are around him.
- Like the Ultimate Kraangdroid, the Spy Kraangdroid is only used by one of The Kraang, which is Kraang SubPrime.
- In its battle mode, the Spy Kraangdroid is much bigger and wider than the Kraangdroids, but is smaller compared to the Ultimate Kraangdroid.
- In The War for Dimension X, it was revealed that Rook was the creator of the suit, until Kraang SubPrime stole the design of the suit from her.