Speed Demon is an enemy of the Ninja Turtles. Formerly a normal muscle car, this is a sentient demonic car mutated by Mutagen (which was the same Mutagen that Rasputin The Mad Frog had) that was in the road, which was ran over by the driver. He runs on Mutagenic Fuel and drives at high speed to provoke accidents in the road, and also needs a host so that he can make it his driver, which were Man in Speed Demon and Donatello. Speed Demon debuts in Race with the Demon!.
In a fight between the Ninja Turtles and Punk Frogs, Rasputin The Mad Frog was attacked at some point. This caused the Mutagen jar he had to fall from the fortress. Afterwards the next day, a driver was driving his muscle car in the road. There in the road, the scatter Mutagen jar was laying the floor. But when the car passed on top of it, it causes the car to become a mutant sentient being known as Speed Demon.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- At first, the Ninja Turtles, Casey Jones, and April O'Neil thought that the driver was the mutant.
- When Speed Demon died, he caused the mutation of the Chimera.
- This is due to the Mutagen that was inside of the car that spilled on the eagle when it exploded.
- Unlike a normal car, Speed Demon runs on fuel that is made out of Mutagen.
- In The Croaking, his mutation was seen at the end of the episode when the car breaks a jar of Mutagen.
- This jar once belonged to Rasputin The Mad Frog.
- Donatello got possessed by Speed Demon.
- The Ninja Turtles and April O'Neil defeated him by crashing him with the Party Wagon and then falling from the cliff, which caused him to explode in mid-air.
- Speed Demon is a reference to Christine, a horror film and horror book of a sentient automobile that kills people.