|Son of Snakeweed|
|Enemies||Ninja Turtles • Splinter • April O' Neil|
|Home||New York City|
|Eye Color||Yellow and Red|
|First Appearance||The Creeping Doom|
|Last Appearance||The Creeping Doom|
Son of Snakeweed is an enemy of the Ninja Turtles. As a clone created by The Creep, he originated from the Snakeweed Claw. He helps out The Creep in fighting the Ninja Turtles. Son of Snakeweed debuts in The Creeping Doom.
After The Creep regenerated his body in Donnie's Lab, he stole Snakeweed's claw from Donnie's Trophy Shelf. Then after a fight with the Ninja Turtles and Splinter in the Dojo, he escaped into the sewers with the claw. When he entered a greenhouse, the claw opened and there emerged Son of Snakeweed.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- The Creeping Doom (Debut)
- After being burnt by April O'Neil in the Shellraiser, him and The Creep merged into one mutant, Creepweed.
- The Creep created him from the Snakeweed Claw from Donnie's Trophy Shelf in Donnie's Lab.
- He was named by Donatello.
- Michelangelo said to him that he was going to name him that.