|Rise of the Turtles Part One|
|Airdate||September 29, 2012|
|Written By||Joshua Sternin & J.R. Ventimilia|
|Supervising Producer||Ant Ward|
|Directed By||Michael Chang|
|Voice Direction||Andrea Romano|
|Supervising Director||Ciro Nieli|
|Next||Rise of the Turtles Part Two|
- Ninja Turtles
- Hamato Yoshi (Flashback)
- Pizza Delivery Guy
- April O'Neil
- Kirby O'Neil
- Kraang Hive Mind
- Worms and Algae
- Worms and Algae Cake
- Katana Swords
- Bo-Staff/ Naginata
- Nun-Chucks/ Kusarigama
- Kraang Laser Blasters
- Kraang Laser Pistols
- Splinter's Cane
- The origin story of the Ninja Turtles and Splinter is similar to that of the Mirage comics and 1987 animated series.
- Leonardo loves a TV show titled "Space Heroes", which is a parody to "Star Trek: The Animated Series".
- Raphael is seen reading a comic book with a monster on its cover that looks similar to Mutagen Man. Mutagen Man is a mutant that the Turtles would later on confront during Season 1 and Season 2.
- April O'Neil and Kirby O'Neil are both introduced while walking in front of a store named "Second Time About...", which is an antique shop passed down to April in the Mirage comics, IDW comics, the original films, and 2003 animated series.
- When April is rescued by Donatello and they look at each other face-to-face, they both shared a scream of terror. This is a "meeting tradition" that was first introduced in the original film.
- The original title for this episode, alongside with Rise of the Turtles Part Two, were "Day One, Part One" and "Day One, Part Two".