Pizza Face is an enemy of the Ninja Turtles. Formerly the famous Italian chef named Antonio from Antonio's Pizza-Rama, he is now a mutant blob made out of pepperoni and mushroom pizza that was mutated when he found Mutagen in an alley one night. Alongside with his Pizza Minions, he wants to control the minds of all of his customers, so that he can be able to eat them all as calzones. Pizza Face debuts in Pizza Face (Episode).
Antonio was at his pizzeria making some pizzas one night, until suddenly he heard a sound that came from outside the alley. He went outside to check and he found a canister of Mutagen (which fell from a Kraang Scout Ship). After discovering the canister, he grabbed a little of the Mutagen and tasted it, thinking that it would be a secret ingredient that would help his pizzas taste better. But then he didn't realized the effects of the Mutagen and mutated into a giant pizza blob known as Pizza Face.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- Pizza Face (Episode) (Debut)
- Meet Mondo Gecko (Silent Cameo)
- Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind (Mikey's Imagination)
- Pizza Face was also an action figure in the 80's but was never in a show until now.
- He actually liked the name that Michelangelo gave him.
- In Pizza Face (Episode), he controlled a lot of characters in the show, including Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael, Splinter, and April O'Neil.
- Before his mutation, he was Antonio.
- He calls the Mutagen, "the secret ingredient".
- After his mutation, he created an army of Pizza Minions by throwing normal pizzas.
- In TMNT: Danger of the Ooze, Michelangelo mentioned Pizza Face after the mutation of Super M.O.U.S.E.R.S.
- In Meet Mondo Gecko, he was seen as one of the viewers of the race between Casey Jones, Mondo Gecko, Fishface, and Michelangelo.