Baxter Stockman thought of building an army for himself that he would use for stealing. So he built little robots for him to command. He called these robots the Mobile Offensive Underground Search Excavation & Retrieval Sentries, or for short, M.O.U.S.E.R.S.
- M.O.U.S.E.R.S Attack! (Debut)
- Baxter's Gambit
- Showdown Part One
- Mikey Gets Shellacne
- Return to New York
- The Fourfold Trap
|The Gallery of M.O.U.S.E.R.S can be see Here.|
- M.O.U.S.E.R.S' design are very similar to their designs from their previous incarnations.
- In Showdown Part One, it was revealed that they can create holograms and send messages by holograms.
- In Showdown Part One, they were seen for the first time without Baxter Stockman commanding them.
- In TMNT: Danger of the Ooze, they appear in the game as minor villains that appear in the city, as a messager, and also in the Baxter Fly boss.
- In TMNT: Danger of the Ooze, Baxter Fly accidentally mutated the M.O.U.S.E.R.S with the Super Mutagen, which caused them to mutate into Super M.O.U.S.E.R.S.
- They communicate by cat screeches and sounds.
- Playmates Toys released a 7 pack of the M.O.U.S.E.R.S in 2013.
- Unlike the M.O.U.S.E.R.S in the TV series, the pack contained a few M.O.U.S.E.R.S that were different colors other than gray/ silver.
- In The Fourfold Trap, they created holograms of Mr. Murakami San, April O'Neil, Donatello, and Michelangelo.