|Lone Rat and Cubs|
|Air Date||August 13th, 2017|
|Next||The Curse Of Savanti Romero|
- The first hideout of the Ninja Turtles and Splinter was a water tower in New York City.
- Splinter decided to hide out in the Sewers, since The Kraang couldn't track them down underground.
- Raphael obtained his crack on his shell after the shopping cart that contained his brothers ran him over as an infant.
- The Ninja Turtles and Splinter discover their Sewer lair when they escaped a watery grave in the Sewers.
- When gifting the Turtles their signature weapons, Splinter gives each one of them a specific reason as to why Leonardo, Raphael, and Donatello are wielding such weapons. As for Michelangelo, Splinter simply tells him that the Nun-Chucks were perfect for him.
- While Splinter was telling the Ninja Turtles about the origins of their mutation, the flashbacks seen are similar to the ones from Rise of the Turtles Part One.
- Splinter ran away from The Kraang at some point until he reached the outsides of Hignight Hotel. This is a hotel that was first seen in Mutant Gangland, which is owned by Don Vizioso and his Italian Mafia.
- During the fight between Splinter and the Normans outside of Hignight Hotel, he fights them off with a broom. This is similar to a situation in The Pulverizer Returns!, in which Donatello forcefully used a broom to fight off the Foot Soldiers.
- Michelangelo interrupts Splinter at some point during his story. This is similar to how Mikey interrupted Splinter when he was telling the Ninja Turtles the origins of their mutations in Rise of the Turtles Part One.
- The title is based on the manga Lone Wolf and Cub.
- According to Splinter, the baby Ninja Turtles would often try to mimic Splinter's Ninjutsu moves while he practiced. This can parallel to how Splinter (in the Mirage comics) learned Ninjutsu inside his cage by mimicking Hamato Yoshi's moves while he practiced.