|Enemies||Ninja Turtles • Karai • Kraang Hive Mind|
|Weapons||Tentacles • Electrical Eyeballs|
|Home||New York City|
|First Appearance||The Alien Agenda|
|Last Appearance||Meet Mondo Gecko|
|“||Call him Octo-Eyeball-Jelly-Bug! Ugh... let's just call him Justin.||”|
Justin is an enemy of the Ninja Turtles. He is a gigantic, mutant made out of a variety of different animals species, who was created by Karai out of curiosity of what The Kraang's Mutagen did exactly. This mutant hybrid has the ability to grow taller and eventually shoot out electrical charges through his eyeballs. Even though he was trapped inside of the World Wide Genome Project building while burning down in the flames, he has been seen around New York City in various occasions. He wields his own tentacles and electrical eyeballs as his signature weapons of choice. Justin debuts in The Alien Agenda.
During a fight at the World Wide Genome Project with the Ninja Turtles, Karai, and The Kraang, the battle almost comes to a conclusion when The Kraang surround the teenagers. As Karai tries to make her move of leaving the Turtles and The Kraang behind, she feels curiosity towards how the Mutagen worked. To explore her curiosity, the Kunoichi of The Foot Clan activates a Mutagen machine that started to combine a variety of animal DNA samples in seconds. While everyone inside of the WWGP building witnessed the mutation process, they come face-to-face with a cute, but dangerous, mutant hybrid that was mixed with various animal traits. During a fight against the creature, Michelangelo finally names the mutant as simply "Justin".
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- Enhanced Strength: Due to his large size, Justin is strong enough to knock away strong opponents.
- Enhanced Endurance:
- Enhanced Agility:
- Electrokinesis: Justin is able to launch powerful electric blasts from his eyes.
- The Alien Agenda (Debut)
- Metalhead Rewired (Cameo)
- Meet Mondo Gecko (Cameo/ Last Appearance)
- The DNA samples used to create Justin were extracted from a variety of animals:
- Domestic cat
- When trying to name the super mutant, writer Kenny Byerly decided to call him "Justin" after one of the production assistants, Justin Nix. This may have been mirrored in The Alien Agenda, for when Michelangelo tried to name it, he gave up and exasperatedly exclaimed "Let's just call him Justin".