Joe Eyeball, aka Joe, is an ally of the Ninja Turtles. As the mutant eyeball of Muckman, he is Muckman's best friend, sidekick, and conscience. He gives Muckman advices about what to do and not what to do, but he is also the eye of the Mighty Mutanimals. Joe Eyeball debuts in The Noxious Avenger.
Inside an abandoned Kraang Lab, Bebop and Rocksteady were fighting the Ninja Turtles when the duo were searching for Reagent-X for Shredder and Baxter Fly. In the alley next to the building, a garbageman named Garson Grunge was cleaning up the place. Then when Bebop managed to throw a canister of Mutagen at Michelangelo, he tucked in his head and then the canister went out through the window. Unlucky for Garson Grunge, the Mutagen fell on him and he also fall on trash. Garson Grunge mutated into Muckman, but also did his right eyeball. The mutated eyeball became known as Joe Eyeball.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- The Noxious Avenger (Debut)
- Annihilation: Earth! Part Two (Silent Cameo)
- Earth's Last Stand (Silent Cameo)
- The Big Blowout
- Joe Eyeball and Muckman will debut in episode 15 of Season 3 (The Noxious Avenger).
- He doesn't need a mouth in order to speak.
- Joe Eyeball is a classic character of the TMNT universe.
- Unlike his 1987 counterpart, this Joe Eyeball is literally an eyeball.
- Joe Eyeball can get in and out from Muckman's eye socket.
- It is unknown if Muckman's action figure might have a Joe Eyeball figure along with him.
- He was the human eyeball of Garson Grunge.
- Bebop and Rocksteady caused his mutation, just like their 1987 counterpart.
- In Annihilation: Earth! Part Two, he was seen dragging Mondo Gecko when the Ninja Turtles were going to retreat from the Triceratons.