|Heart of Darkness|
|Name||Heart of Darkness|
|Other Names||Black Hole Generator|
|Type Of Weapon||Black hole-generating device|
|Abilities||Generate black holes|
|Wielder(s)||Kraang Hive Mind • Triceraton Empire • Fugitoid|
|First Appearance||Annihilation: Earth! Part One|
|Last Appearance||Earth's Last Stand|
Heart of Darkness, aka Black Hole Generator, is a weapon wielded by the Kraang Hive Mind, Triceraton Empire, and Fugitoid. As a very dangerous, powerful, and almost indestructible weapon invented by Professor Zayton Honeycutt, this device was designed to create a black hole that can swallow anything, even a whole planet. Heart of Darkness debuts in Annihilation: Earth! Part One.
For nexons in Dimension X, the two alien species, The Kraang and Triceratons, were at war as they tried to have dominance over the land. At some point when the Triceraton Empire seemed to be having the upper hand in the war, Kraang SubPrime and a few Kraang visited D'Hoonib in search for Professor Zayton Honeycutt. Honeycutt, who was trying to invent a machine that he wanted to use as an energy source of some sort, was visited by the Kraang Hive Mind for a deal. They were willing to purchase the Professor's device, which he agreed to build for them. The Professor made this device into a black hole generator, becoming known as the Heart of Darkness. Due to his greediness, the Professor built the device and handed it to The Kraang. When sold to them, it was used on the Triceraton Homeworld to destroy the whole planet.
- Beyond The Known Universe (Mentioned/ Flashback)
- The Moons of Thalos 3 (Mentioned)
- The Weird World Of Wyrm (Mentioned)
- The Outlaw Armaggon! (Mentioned)
- Riddle Of The Ancient Aeons
- Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind (Mentioned)
- The Arena of Carnage
- The War for Dimension X (Mentioned)
- The Cosmic Ocean
- Trans-Dimensional Turtles (Mentioned)
- Revenge of the Triceratons
- The Evil of Dregg (Mentioned)
- The Ever-Burning Fire
- Earth's Last Stand (Destroyed/ Last Appearance)
- City at War (Mentioned)
- Tokka VS. The World (Mentioned)
- In Annihilation Earth Part Two, the Triceratons used the Heart of Darkness to destroy Earth.
- According to Fugitoid, the Utroms separated this weapon into three and hid them all over the universe.