Creepweed is an enemy of the Ninja Turtles. He is a result of the two mutant plants, The Creep and Son of Snakeweed, fused together, thus becoming a gigantic supermutant plant monster with abilities and powers much more powerful. With his chlorokinetic abilities, regenerative powers, and sleep-inducing air, he kidnaps the humans of New York City to use them as fertilizer for himself. Creepweed debuts in The Creeping Doom.
After The Creep came back and left the Turtle's Lair with the Snakeweed Claw he stole from Donnie's Trophy Shelf, the Ninja Turtles followed him to a greenhouse. Inside of the greenhouse, The Creep was able to create a mutant clone of Snakeweed known as Son of Snakeweed, who was created with the Snakeweed Claw. Afterwards, the two mutant plants start to fight the Turtles after the mutants spotted them. With a plan on their mind, Leonardo, Raphael, and Michelangelo allowed Son of Snakeweed and The Creep into an alley, where April O'Neil was hidden inside of the Shellraiser. From there, April starts the Shellraiser and crash both of them, causing them to collapse on a nearby car. The car explodes and the two mutants are burnt alive. When the Turtles and April leave the place, The Creep and Son of Snakeweed were melted by the fire into a pile of goop. While attempting to use their regenerative powers at the same time, the two mutants failed. Instead, they both fused into one mutant and became a fused mutant known as Creepweed.
Powers, Abilities, and Weaponry
- Enhanced Strength:
- Enhanced Endurance:
- Enhanced Agility:
- Sleeping Gas:
- The Creeping Doom (Debut)
|The Gallery of Creepweed can be see Here.|
- He is the second mutant to be a fusion created from more than one mutant.
- The first fused mutant was Mega Shredder.
- Creepweed was formerly The Creep and Son of Snakeweed, two mutants that were burnt by April O'Neil, which merged them both into one.
- Donatello was able to defeat him by using the Retro-Mutagen from a Retro-Mutagen Blaster he had.
- In The Creeping Doom, after Creepweed was retromutated with the Retro-Mutagen, Donatello preserved the remains of him inside of a secured box that is now on his trophy shelf alongside with his other trophies.
- Michelangelo named this mutant Creepweed after the two mutants that take up this mutation, The Creep and Son of Snakeweed.
- Unlike most of the mutants in the series, this mutation didn't required Mutagen, but the regenerative powers of the two mutant plants.