|Clash of the Mutanimals|
|Season 3, Episode 16|
|Air Date||May 3rd, 2015|
|The Noxious Avenger||Meet Mondo Gecko|
Clash of the Mutanimals is the sixteen episode of Season Three of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode was aired in May 3rd, 2015.
- It seems that Tiger Claw met Slash before somewhere, since Tiger Claw recognized him and said his name without Slash introducing himself.
- The only characters mind controlled by Shredder were Raphael, Mad Monkey, and Slash.
- This is the first episode in where Pete the Pigeon and Mad Monkey enter the Turtle's Lair.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the movie "Clash of the Titans".
- Michelangelo breaks the fourth-wall by pointing out that every cartoon episodes he and his brothers watch is similar to the situation the Ninja Turtles go through in every episode.
- The idea of a Turtle being mind-controlled to work for the Shredder came from the TMNT IDW comics City Fall series where something similar happened to Leonardo.
- The idea of Raph possessing Shredder's gauntlets is a reference to the Mirage comics where Raph becomes the new Shredder after wearing his armor.
- When Tiger Claw holds Mad Monkey hostage saying " We'll see if all monkeys go to heaven." ** This a reference to the movie All Dogs Go To Heaven.
- Leo seems to have gotten better at Bōjutsu & Sōjutsu being able to counter Raph's attacks and use it in a way Donatello does.
- Splinter got hurt by Slash when the Mind Control Serum took total control of his brain and attacked him first.
- The injury was so serious that in The Deadly Venom, it was revealed that he was still healing from the attack.
- Pete the Pigeon tastes pizza crust for the first time, which he loves as said by him.