|City at War|
City at War is the fifteenth episode of Season 4 of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV Series). This episode was directed by TBA and written by TBA. This episode will be aired on August 14th, 2016.
- Dragon Tanto
- Kunoichi Jumpsuit (April O'Neil)
- Hypno Stone
- Kusurigama (Shinigami)
- Crescent Blades
- Claw Gloves
- Mutagen Drip
- Super Mutagen
- April O'Neil has finally became a full Kunoichi of The Hamato Clan.
- According to Serpent Karai, Shinigami is an old friend of hers from Tokyo, Japan.
- Serpent Karai is now trying to claim The Foot Clan as her own and defeat Shredder and his goons to bring back the clan's honor.
- Shredder and The Foot Clan are no longer using Shredder's Hideout as their lair now, as they are now using Shredder's Mansion.
- Shredder is being taken care by Baxter Fly while he tries to regain strength through mutation.
- This episode takes place weeks after the events of Earth's Last Stand.
- Shredder is badly hurt due to his last encounter with Splinter in Earth's Last Stand.
- When Serpent Karai reassures the Ninja Turtles and April O'Neil that she is no longer under the control of the Parasite, she is referring to the end of The Fourfold Trap when she lost control of the Parasite thanks to the Healing Hands.
- This episode was first shown at San Diego Comic Con 2016 to the people who entered the TMNT panel.
- This episode marks the beginning of The Foot Clan war story arc.